Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Ruins.



So there's these incredible ruins right outside of downtown atlanta... It used to be an old water plant... I think.


It's now abandoned, and covered in graffiti. Really amazing and beautiful. There is something so magical and whimsical about this place. Walking around the rusty pipes and brick walls, you just don't even feel like it's a real place. It's almost like a movie set.


So, there was one spot... the only area that gave me in kind of "feeling". My friend informed me that it was where, allegedly, satanic rituals took place...


I walked through the door and stood there for a minute, and suddenly this huge brick feel, forcefully and violently, right by my head! As in... an inch closer and it would have probably killed me. Pretty unsettling. And just really weird. And spooky.


I apologized for entering, and left the area. That was that.



Photo By Dave Williamson


1 comment: